- Calculate your net position to determine your starting point.
- Tracked 3 months of income and expenses so you can see where your money is going and what it’s doing.
- Set a target for saving 1 month of your living expenses based on the average of your last 3 months, and added this dollar target to your bank account name.
- Allocated $100 to your financial float to get the ball rolling.
- Allocated $500 to your financial float and can see it taking shape.
- Allocated $1,000 to your financial float and are well on your way to your target.
- Built your financial float with one month of expenses so you can start investing.
- Celebrated achieving your financial float target and shared this win with the community.